Thursday, March 4, 2010

Early Morning MOJO!

Good morning crafting chickies! It's been such a quiet, blissful morning so far...DH had to be up at 5 a.m. to leave for work, so I prepared everything for him last night so I could sleep in this morning, right?..Ya....well...I was laying there at 5:30 a.m. thinking about Julia's sketch challenge over at Little Paper Shop and the colors over at The Color Dare and what stamp I could color up with those colors....yadda, yadda, yadda....*SIGH!!!* LMAO!

So...needless to say, I got up and made some yummy cinnamon-flavored coffee, flipped the iPod on, and sat down and got to work - it was soooo nice to watch the sun come up and craft!

Here is the list of challenges I incorporated in my cutie patootie "spring-colored" card!!

1. Papertake Weekly Challenge: Buttons, Bows, Brads & Bling
2. Your Next Stamp Challenge: Big Bow
3. Pals Paper Arts: SPRING
4. Little Paper Shop: Sketch Challenge:

5. The Color Dare: Color Challenge:


...and this is my card:

I left a sentiment off (which is hard for me to do) because in my opinion, it could be used for a shower, a girlfriends birthday, anniversary or just a "thinking of you' card. What do you think of her? This bella is soooo cute (as they all are) *giggle*

I have a few more challenges I would like to tackle today so I am going to go and refill my coffee mug, throw in some of DH's muddy, greasy coverall's into the washing machine, and then I'm going to call Tamie from Paper Infusions and More and I'm gonna CHALLENGE her to another crafting day!! HEE HEE...whatever it takes to get her to craft, right?! She did awesome yesterday - you should pop on over and check out her submission for The Color Dare's color challenge! I am also throwing out a CRAFTING FRENZY CHALLENGE to Leanne from Banking on Crafts, and Melissa from My Paper Obsession!

I can't wait to see what beeeeyyyooootiful creations come of this!! *giggle, snort!!*

Have a super dooper, sunshine-filled Thursday!!!

15 comments:

  1. Yeah - let's try this again. One should learn to PROOFREAD before they hit the post button...

    I LOVE this card - no early morning mojo wasted at your house, no siree Bob! Totally cute. Is there room for me to join you and Tamie in your craftin' challenge? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO...I read your first one and thought "hmmm...do we have a stutter this morning?" HA!!

    There sure *is* room to play with Tamie and I - I am gonna go and challenge you and Leanne on my blog too :) HERE I GO....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! What's in that coffee? I want some! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet little card and such a pretty choice of colours...thanks for playing along with us at PTW :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow...sounds like you've had a perfect morning! I love your card...the embossing, the super cute image, the scallopy border punch but ESPECIALLY that gorgeous ribbon with a button in the middle. HOW CUTE IS THAT!?? Thanks for including the Color Dare in the challenges you played in (and congrats on combining so many!)
    Hope you'll join us again next time.
    Lori
    CD DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. so fresh and bouncy this gal is!!! I can't wait for spring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like it Lori, very nice, and coffee I on my way...at least in spirit I am...okay...what challenge...any challenge...of fun...can't wait to see what you Tamie/Melissa throw out today...wahooooo bring it on! I like this bella, she is so cute..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to combine challenges! I love the colors and the layout! Great job! Thanks for playing @ PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the colors and all of your details! So pretty! Thanks for playing @PPA!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the way you used these colors in your wonderful layout and design. Thanks for playing in the Color Dare challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your Mojo rocks this morning. What did you say you had in your coffee...I need to get some...LOL. Your bella is STINKIN CUTE!!!! Thanks for challenging me, it was great. Maybe this one should be for my birthday...lol.

    ReplyDelete
  12. WoW!!!. Lv this card.Hummmm early moring must work for you.You are rocking.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card - love this Bella! Thanks for joining our 'Big Bow' Challenge at YNS Challenges! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that you have all that white space...it lets the colors really stand out! great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)