Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hump Day combo challenge

I really didn't think I would be able to pull off a card tonight - Melissa and I went back to the gym again today and I was sure tired after!!! Gotta get prepared for Boot Camp (starts beginning of May) DH made it home around 7, so I was thinking I would be doing an early mojo crafting session instead of tonight - but ...lo and behold...I pulled it off - I found some mojo in me and came up with a cutie-patootie card with 4 challenges tonight:

1. Diva Coffee Break Designs - color challenge: 2. All That Scraps - sketch challenge (and use an image that is sold in their store):

3. Stampin' Royalty - get GLITTER happy :)

4. Flutter by Wednesday's - open challenge but include either a butterfly, fairy or angel

Here's my card using all 4 challenges:

...isn't she just the cuuuuutest nursie you've evah seen??!? tee hee...I love these cutie patootie girlies....hope you enjoyed my installment tonight - thanks for poppin' in and we'll see you tomorrow! Sleep tight!

14 comments:

  1. LOL...just checking in...LOL. Glad I got to see this cutie tonight. You Rocked all of the challenges, she is stinkin' cute!!! I just love the little pixies. Great job you sure have rocked a lot of challenges today!! LOVE IT!!Congrat's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card - very pretty design and layout - and cute little glitter wings. Cutie patootie - That made me chuckle out loud. That is a very cute image. Thanks for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable take on Janneke's sketch! Thanks for playing in the challenge at ATS weekly Wed blog....Your Rosie is so cute in pink and brown!
    Pam Going Postal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I like her...so cute...very nice...wow!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The glitter you added givesthe perfect touch to the wings. :-)
    Thanks so much for playing along with us week at Stampin’ Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable! I love it! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! Love the Pixie!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! I love the glitter on her wings, just the perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwww, such a cute card and I love that color combo! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is super cute!! Great hob combining all of those challenges, too! Whew! Thanks for joining us at the ATS challenge this week! :-)Traci

    ReplyDelete
  11. super cute card! The glitter on the wings is absolutely adorable! Thank you so much for playing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE the color scheme... I too am kind of partial to these cuties... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. very cute card. I'm impressed you got your mojo together - I can't seem to do that. Thanks for playing with us at SR.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)