Wednesday, March 24, 2010

*one* of my other addictions....

Happy HUMP Day fellow crafting PEEPS! Well, I was sure hoping for a sun-filled day, but alas, we got a snow-filled day...it's been snowing all day. I have candles lit, laundry on the go, kids are doing school work and I just wanted to share with you what else I have been "creating." This project is for my cutie-patootie niece, Bailey Isabella....her room is done up in the same colors as Bella Rose designer paper :o)

This is another one of my "addictions" when color is concerned....LOL...


When I asked Miss B what size she wanted for a blanket, her reply was "Aunty, I want a HUGE one!" LOL..I'm making this for a single bed so that she can either put it on top of her quilt &/or she can snuggle with it on the couch....I will post pic's again showing my progress! Hope you like it...
I *might* be back later on this evening...DH is scheduled to be home tonight so I'm not sure whether or not I'll have time for crafting. Hope you are all having a fantabulous Wednesday!

4 comments:

  1. I am SO EXCITED to see it when it's done, Lori! She's going to be just tickled to get her "huge" blanket! You're the BEST, sweetest auntie ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it Lori...I can't wait to see another set on their. It is going to be well loved. It is Rockin' :) You GO Girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Is this knit or Crochet ?? if Crochet can you tell me where i could get the pattern
    thanks diana
    vindina@tds.net

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)