Saturday, December 5, 2009

Jen's Sketch For You To Try....

Since today's storm gives us such a great excuse to stamp, I went searching for some challenges to do today. This is the first one I found...Jen's Sketch For You to Try....
The INSTANT I saw the sketch, I *knew* exactly what stamp I was gonna use for it...yep, you guessed it...THE CHURCH!! I have been wanting to make more cards with this set, so this gave me some more ideas to use it! I made 4 more using this sketch. Thanks Jen!!!

Stamps: Wish for Peace
Paper: Basic Gray, Whisper White, Basic Black, Night and Day DP
Ink: Basic Gray, Versafine Black
Accessories: clear embossing powder, petals a plenty embossing folder, black ribbon, ticket corner punch, gem, sponge dauber

6 comments:

  1. Girlie, I just love the cards you make with this stamp. The black and white is just stunning. The embossing is awesome too. Way to Go!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks girlie! I just *knew* that was the stamp I wanted to use when I saw the sketch :) Thanks for stoppin' in....

    ReplyDelete
  3. great card! thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this is gorgeous!!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely, indeed! I always love black & white cards - yours is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)