Thursday, January 25, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #700 {All Occasions}



Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's my turn to play your challenge hostess and this week it's our ALL OCCASIONS week!  

KCC #700{All Occasions}

This week, the creative door is wide open - you can do any occasion you'd like...birthday, anniversary, baby, sympathy, etc. So fun! :) Here's a close up of my birthday card:



Need more inspiration for the All Occasions challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 



3 comments:

  1. I love this card Lori. The plaid paper looks gorgeous against the black stamped flower. Have a great day. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the CAS cards you have creating lately they make me smile, this is so pretty, well has a flower so of course I would say that...Love love love it! Have a great day! Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card with the pop of red against the flower.

    Thanks for having me as a Guest Chick again this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)