Thursday, January 18, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #699 {Clean & Simple}


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by Diane.  My card was so easy and quick to make. Love this Designer paper (sorry, do not recall the name of the pack) and it makes such beautiful cards...Here's a close up:



 Need more inspiration for the Clean and Simple challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Helen's Blog  (Guest Chick)








4 comments:

  1. Friend I love that paper and bold sentiment! Nice layout! Have a great day. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quick and simple card! Gotta love them! And that pattern paper is gorgeous, I’m sure I have some it too, or maybe it’s similar. It does make easy work in the craft space.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful - those papers are beautiful and go so well with your sentiment.

    Thanks for having me as a Guest Chick again this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Lori and your papers are beautiful. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)