Thursday, February 1, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #701 {Stamps}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday! 

Before I get to my card, I would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thanks and welcome back to Helen from Made by Helen. She has agreed to stay on for the month of February as our Guest Designer! Thanks for hanging with us again Helen - we are so pumped to have you back with us in the hen house.

Alright, let's get down to business here - this week, it's Leanne's turn to bring you our challenge theme, "Stamps" - so any digi or stamped image on your project and you're good to go!

KCC #701 {Stamps}

 This card came together pretty quick. I love it when the pattern paper and a super cute image does all the work for me. Here's a close up:




Need more inspiration for the Stamp Act challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get all the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 



4 comments:

  1. Could this be any cuter? Seriously Lori this card is adorable; such a fun image. Have a great day, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute, love that paper and the image is adorable.
    Great card friend! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute - his expression matches the sentiment perfectly!

    Thanks for having me as a Guest Chick again this week.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cutie-patootie!! Such a fun mythical card. But seriously, love unicorns.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)