Monday, October 28, 2019

coffee, coffee, coffee!!

 

Happy Monday everyone! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers BLOG sharing some "Caffeinated Creativity" with you all. 

Mother Nature decided to unleash some nasty white stuff on us yesterday morning so now our ground is covered with a couple inches of snow. It's too early yet. I do love the winter and snow, but we need to get our crops off first...THEN she can unleash all she wants LOL! We are scheduled for more snow today, but we are hoping the weather people are wrong and we start getting some decent temperatures.

Ok, onto my card. I wanted to use my new-to-me stamp set/dies from Reverse Confetti - called Drink More Coffee. I went to Pinterest for some ideas on how to use the set and I came across this GORGEOUS card from Jen del Muro and I had to CASE it...


I tweaked mine a bit - adding another layer of espresso card stock under the main panel, coloring in my hearts on the foam in the coffee cups, moved my coffee die panels over to the right of the card and added some pearls for more detail. The coffee cup designer paper is from the coffee pad at Your Next Stamp. Thank you, Jen, for such an awesome, EASY card to create with this fun set! 


Thank you so much for stopping in today! I hope you have enjoyed this installment of Caffeinated Creativity - grab yourself a warm drink and enjoy the rest of your Monday! Cheers!          

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)