Thursday, October 24, 2019

KCC #478 {Packages/Tags}



Happy Thursday everyone! 

This week at Krafty Chicks, our challenge twist this week is "packaging/tags" and being hosted by miss Leanne. Since Halloween is right around the corner, I decided to dig out my Paper Pumpkin kit from last year (yep, I said "last year" - never been opened...head hung in shame lol) and got busy making these super cute treat bags...



The kit came with all the materials to make the treat bags and it was fun to just sit and stamp, attach the die cuts, glue and fill 'em up with treats...It will be fun to hand them out to the kiddos this year. 


 Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks blog HERE and join in the fun! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)