Monday, October 14, 2019

Christmas Cheer!

 

Happy Monday everyone! Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers BLOG sharing some "Caffeinated Creativity" with you all. 

Before I get to my card today, I would like to wish all of our Canadian friends a very Happy Thanksgiving. Around central Alberta, the farmers were scrambling once again this weekend to get crops off before the weather turned bad again. I am hoping a lot of them were successful in doing so. We were shut down around 6 pm Sunday evening due to rain so we are about 1/2 done our harvest. Once again, we are hoping for a nice long stretch of warm weather yet to come so we can finish! Mother Nature hasn't been very nice to us this year :( 

For those enjoying time with family and friends today...along with delicious food, Happy Thanksgiving and be sure to count all of your blessings! HUGS! 

Ok, onto my card. It was so fun to muck around again with my new set from Stampin' Up! It's called Christmas in a Cup and the die set called Christmas Cheer. I came across a card from Brian King HERE and wanted to CASE it but use these colors...



This color combo has always been a non-traditional Christmas favorite of mine. I love the simplicity of this stamp/die set - and there are SO MANY ways to use the dies! So fun...


It actually feels great to get a jump start on Christmas cards! This set will definitely help with the mass production of cards :)  I hope you have enjoyed this installment of Caffeinated Creativity - enjoy the rest of your Monday! Cheers!        

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)