Saturday, October 5, 2019

KCC #475 {Create a Scene}


The twist over at 'Krafty Chicks' this week is "Create a Scene" and it's my turn to be the challenge hostess. Sorry I am late getting this card photographed and blogged, but unfortunately, work life has taken over and I haven't had much time for much else. That is hopefully going to change soon ;) 

I would love to take this opportunity to welcome Shanna Slater from Caffeinated Craftiness to the hen house! She's our Guestie Chick for the month of October and I am super excited to have her with us...be sure to hop on over and welcome her.

KCC #475 {CREATE A SCENE}

Our challenges are always Anything Goes with the twist, so you can choose to use the twist or not - totally up to you!  

This card was made at one of my stamping club ladies nights a while back - all products Stampin' Up! (stamp set is Waterfront) and it is such an awesome set for scenery cards...

Here's a close up of my card:


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using my "create a scene" twist. Cheers!



1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous friend I love this set of stamps. Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)