Sunday, May 21, 2017

You are a-MAIZE-ing!!


Happy Sunday everyone! 

It is a long weekend here in Alberta, CANADA so I have been outside as much as I can enjoying the gorgeous sunshine and warmer temperatures! The garden is almost all in, the grass is cut and I am now decorating the yard with pretty flower pots and decorations :) 

There is a new release happening at Craftin' Desert Divas on May 26th and 27th and oh-my-goodness, you DO NOT want to miss out on this one! There are 6 new stamps, dies and digi's that will be released. The dies and stamps are so fun and create the most amazing scenes - isn't he adorable?? I am here to give you a sneaky-peek of what's coming:


This is the super cute digi stamp called "Gopher Eating Corn" and he's a part of the digi bundle called "A-maize-ing." There is a black/white image, colored image and a sentiment! So fun!!


For my card, I wanted to create a cute scene of him in the garden enjoying his corn...now, if this were to be happening in real life in MY garden, I'd be furious...however, he's so stinkin' cute! 

I printed the gopher and sentiment out and colored him up with my Copic Markers then fussy cut him to fit among the dirt mounds. "Garden Border Die Set" is the name of this amazing die set and it's awesome - SO MANY different components in it to create some amazing scenes:

No automatic alt text available.

Here's my sentiment on the inside of the card: 


Here is a picture of the card again:


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Kraftin' Kimmie - Spring
Crafting with Friends - Anything Goes
Simply Create Too - use a digi
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations - Anything Goes

CDD Products used on my card:

A-MAIZE-ing digi set (to be released May 26/27)
Garden Border Die set (to be released May 26/27)

No automatic alt text available.








Thank you so much for stopping in today! I will be back tomorrow with another sneak peek for you from Craftin' Desert Divas! Come on over to our May Release page on Facebook HERE and join the fun - there are freebies, games and lots and lots of sneaky peeks for you to drool over! LOL!

Have a great Sunday! Cheers!








3 comments:

  1. Oh Lori your card is so wonderful, the image is really cute.♥ This is a so sweet garden scene and I really love it.♥
    Thanks a lot for joining us at our use a digi stamp challenge by Simply Create Too Challenge
    Good luck and hope to see you again.
    Hugs and greetings Angela DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. EEEEeeee Lori this card is so CUTE!!! What a fantastic scene you've created! Thanks so much for joining us at Kraftin' Kimmie Challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)