Monday, May 22, 2017

Have a Farm-Tastic Day!!


Happy Monday! 

There is a new release happening at Craftin' Desert Divas on May 25th and 26th and oh-my-goodness, you DO NOT want to miss out on this one! There are 6 new stamps, dies and digi's that will be released. The dies and stamps are so fun and create the most amazing scenes. I am here to give you another sneaky-peek of what's coming:


This is my 2nd card of the sneak-peek days and this scene was created using the dies from the Garden Accessories set and then I added the "Have a Farm-tastic Day" sentiment from the digi Farmtastic set! So fun!!


For my card, I wanted to create a cute scene of a garden on a nice summer day :) I am in LOVE with that wheelbarrow die and all the super cute tools that come with it! 

Here is a picture of the card again:


I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes


CDD Products used on my card:

Farmtastic digi set (to be released May 25/26)
Garden Border Die set (to be released May 25/26)
Garden Accessories Die set (to be released May 25/26

No automatic alt text available.







Thank you so much for stopping in today! Come on over to our May Release page on Facebook HERE and join the fun - there are freebies, games and lots and lots of sneaky peeks for you to drool over :)

Have a great day! Cheers!









6 comments:

  1. This is FARM-TAST-TIC I love it. Nice work.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at Classic Design Team Open Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    [Annette Registered Owner/Admin for Classic Design Team Challenge]

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a super fun card! Lovely design and a great sentiment! Thank you for sharing your project with us at the Crafts Galore Encore May Challenge, “Anything Goes”. Good Luck and hope to see you again next month!
    Carole x DT
    Craftilicious Creations

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute Card thanxx for sharing at lil patch of crafty friends
    Sherry @ LPOCF DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this all the dies you have used are fantastic Thank you for sharing with us over here today at the Classic Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Michelle DT Co-Owner/Admin for http://classicdesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com.au/...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous farm card and love all the die-cuts--Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  6. All of these dies are super awesome. I love the wonderful layout too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)