Saturday, May 20, 2017

Squeeze the Day!


Happy Saturday everyone!

Today I am sharing a project from The Project Bin!

For today's card, I am showcasing a our newest stamp and die set Yello! This set is so FUN and I know I will be using it A LOT in the future - I love, love, love the font and the lemons are just awesome! 

I left the card very CAS as to show off the wow factor of that font :) I stamped one of the lemon slices onto the yellow panel then colored my other 2 with copic markers, cut out the wedge and popped it up for dimension....so fun!

Here's a close up of my sentiment panel:


...and one more look at the whole card:



I would like to enter this card into the following challenges:

Crafty Friends Challenge - Summer Colors
Send a Smile 4 Kids - Bright Colors
Simply Papercraft - Anything Goes
AUD Sentiments - Anything Goes + sentiment

Here is a link to the Yello! set:


Clear stamps, card making, stamps with matching dies, paper crafts

If you haven't heard of The Project Bin, hop on over to the HOME PAGE and check us out! I will be back next Saturday with another project for you! Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Fabulous made me smile .Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Lori... it’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Summer Colours’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Lovely card design using a fab lemon image... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again soon.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card,awesome layering and great colors...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE
    Ċ½eljka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful stamps! I adore the papers and layering.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)