Thursday, May 18, 2017

4 CC #351 {Wedding}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

This week, Tamie is our challenge hostess and she's issuing the following theme for us this week:

4 CC #351 {WEDDING}


All products used for my card are from Stampin' Up!

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner - Add Flowers
Creative Moments - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination - Anything Goes
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for stopping in today and please check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you using Tamie's "wedding" theme for this week:


Did you know 4 Crafty Chicks is on Facebook? Come on over and LIKE us! Click HERE.



6 comments:

  1. This is really pretty, and oh I love that flower, great card friend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card! Love that touch of gold and that vintage look! Hope the end of your week is better with no rain!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenges Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet! I love your card! Thank you for participating over at Creative Moments Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning wedding card! I love the flower and the ripped edges.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)