Monday, February 2, 2015

Friendship Warms the Heart TPE #284

 


Thanks for stopping in again here at Inkingly Yours! The challenge over at The Pink Elephant this week is an "INSPIRATION CHALLENGE" - use the following pic as your jump off point:
 

For my card this week, I decided to go with the red/pink/white color combination and color up this cutie from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps:
 

I added some deep red chevrons behind the image panel using MFT chevron dienamics and then popped up the sentiment inked with red. So adorable she is :)

Please come on over to The Pink Elephant challenge blog and see what Ella's girls have created using this gorgeous inspirational photo as their starting point. These girls never cease to amaze me! We would sure love it if you would play along with us too - link up your creation and we'll come and visit YOU! Cheers!

1 comment:

  1. Awh! Adorable image and pretty, girly colors! Love those bunny slippers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)