Monday, December 1, 2014

The Pink Elephant #279 {Inspiration Challenge}




This week at The Pink Elephant, we are having a GORGEOUS inspiration challenge...this will actually be our challenge for the WHOLE MONTH OF DECEMBER! Here is the picture we have for you:


For my card, I went with the trees outside, windows, red, green and white colors and Santa is coming to town!! I chose a cute image from Bugaboo for my inspiration:



Come check out all the details regarding our month-long challenge over at The Pink Elephant challenge blog....and link up your project this week using that pretty picture as your jump off point! Can't wait to see what you come up with!! Cheers!


4 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card, Love the Santa peeking through the window

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute with Santa peeking through the window! Love the paper and the little trees too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card and love the inspiration photo!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)