Thursday, December 4, 2014

4 CC #223 {Animals}


Happy "4 Crafty Chicks" Thursday!

The temperatures here in central Alberta are slowly climbing back up to the "I can stand it" mark...-35C is a bit crazy! Today was a nice sunny day and I believe it got to around -9 or so....I can handle that! The weather forecast is claiming +7C by next Monday and Tuesday...hmmm...will believe THAT when I see it! lol

Over at 4 Crafty Chicks this week, miss Leanne is our hostess for the challenge and she's issuing ANIMALS as the theme this week! I knew EXACTLY which stamp I was using....giggle!


This cute window-frame digi stamp is from Bugaboo...and I had so much fun coloring up this trio! They crack me up LOL...

Please come check out what the rest of the Chicks have for you and hopefully you can spare a few mins to come play along this week! This time of year is so busy with the hustle/bustle of the holidays so why not take a few mins to unwind and chillax while crafting?!? Come on over.....click HERE.

2 comments:

  1. Great job friend! Love the reindeer and the ribbon awesome
    Coloring too! Nice touch with the snowflakes too! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Your "giggle" made me laugh! Love that snowflake too! Hugs- Tina

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)