Saturday, August 16, 2014

{Christmas in August} at Sweet Stampin'


Happy Saturday PEEPS!

This week at Sweet Stampin' we are are wanting to see CHRISTMAS in AUGUST! Whoop! Whoop! I love Christmas and I make Christmas cards all year round - they are my favorite and I find them the most easy to create!

Our weekly sponsors this week are Di's Digi Stamps and Crafty Devils offering £15 Vouchers  



I decided to ink up a cute image I have had for quite some time in my stash and has never seen ink or color (gasp!!) from The Cat's Pajamas....the sentiment is from the Christmas Sampler set from Paper Smooches!


Please take some time to hop on over to the Sweet Stampin' Challenge BLOG and see what the rest of the DT has created for you - you will NOT be disappointed! Cheers!

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun Christmas card and the image is super-cute! Hugs, Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I am glad he's been inked up now Lori, he's so delightful! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, he is so cute, love the lights on him. Nice sequins and the bold sentiment sure does pop. Great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)