Monday, August 18, 2014

Merry Monday #122 {Black, Gold, and Silver}


Happy "Merry Monday!"

This week, miss Sue is our challenge hostess and here is what she's looking for:


My card also has red (hope that is ok, Sue!) as I didn't have any gold or silver ribbon....I added gold/silver sequins and bells and also some silver glitter tape as a flag :)
 

I cannot believe how fast the summer holidays are passing by...two more weeks and the kids are back in school. Wow. Time just goes way too fast. I hope throughout this busy time, you are able to find some quiet time to come get inky and crafty with us Merry Makers! Click HERE to see what the rest of the DT has created for you - cheers!

15 comments:

  1. Such a happy festive Christmas card Lori, I do like the red touches and the gold and silver accents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute snowman and all your silver and gold accents look sparkly and great, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The little banner in the corner is cute and love the addition of the sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable....I am surprised someone else didn't do a snowman...DUH! Your added sequins and that cute banner add to the sweetness....but the bow & bells...over the top!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome snowman, and that paper is great. Nice added touch with ribbon and the bells, oh and nice sequins too. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute snowman and the gold & silver sequins.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this cute snowman and the perfect background paper! The sequins make this extra festive! Hope you have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute snowman, Lori! That background paper is awesome and I love the bells attached to the bow. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh those jingle bells are just too cute! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute! I love snowmen and yours is so cute against your black and chalked background. The red bow is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a fun card Lori. I love the sequins and that little cluster of bells!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a cutie! Love all those jingles bells!!

    Deanne :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How adorable is this?! Love that background and sprinkling of sequins!! Hope you have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh Lori, that snowman is just the sweetest and I just love all the pops of silver & gold! So sweet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is so cute Lori, I love your adorable snowman.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)