Saturday, June 29, 2013

Dynamic Duos #59


 Happy "Dynamic Saturday!"

Thanks for stopping back in to visit :) I am super busy this week at our Ponoka Stampede (we run a food booth there all week raising money for our competitive swim club) and lovin' every minute of it! It's a fast-paced, crazy time, but it's so fun!

For this week's challenge over at Dynamic Duos, we are to use Basic Gray and a color of our choice so I chose Melon Mambo and my neutral is white....




Super quick card to make - I used a Stampin' Up! embossing folder for my image, added a couple Martha Stewart butterflies with some bling, melon mambo ribbon and embossed "thanks" from Paper Smooches in white embossing powder :) Wa-laaa!

I hope you can find some time to sit, enjoy a java or tea, and come get crafty with us over at Dynamic Duos...here is the list of DT Members and all their glorious creations:



8 comments:

  1. Excellent colour combo you chose! I love your embossed background and wee butterflies :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your colour duo and those cute little butterflies!
    Good luck at your booth!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Lori! Bright pink, grey, and white together are luscious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet card Lori! Great color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, Lori! I love the white sentiment and that polka dot ribbon. Great combination of pink and gray!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely done like the butterflies! Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty - love the way you used the colors on it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a nice color combo you picked and I adore the butterflies!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)