Thursday, July 4, 2013

4 CCC #149 {Dry Embossing}

 

Happy Thursday! I hope that all of my Canadian friends enjoyed whatever Canada Day celebrations they were involved in and that my American friends are celebrating good times with Independence Day! 

This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, miss Leanne is our hostess-with-the-mostess and she is issuing a technique challenge:

4 CCC #149 {Dry Embossing}

This is probably one of my all-time favorite technique to use on a card as it is a quick way to add such gorgeous textures.....check it out:


I used 2 different embossing folders for this beauty - Chevron and Large Dots....I love how this card turned out using the 2 different colors with the embossing folders. I used some MFT Dienamics to make the flourish and flowers, added some ribbon and a sentiment - DONE! Did not take me long to whip up this gorgeous card for my wonderful friend, Leanne and her hubby, Brian for their Anniversary this year :D Congrats again, guys!

Please take some time to come and play with us Chicks! I am sure you have some dry embossing tricks up your sleeves that you can show off - click HERE! Happy crafting!

4 comments:

  1. I agree about the embossing and your card is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossing on this beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice embossing, pretty card, even more so, that I have it on my mantle in the living room...cheers and again thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I love how you alternated the colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)