Monday, September 19, 2011

SPCC #118 - Thanks a Bunch!


Welcome back!! Samantha has given us an "autumn-ish" color palette this week and I could not be more excited to create a card using these colors as they are some of my ultimate FAV's!!!! Thanks, Samantha!

I decided to use some of my Verve dies and create flowers/leaves for a bold image....then I used Bold Sentiments I from Sp & Co. for my sentiment....

I hope you enjoy this color combination as much as I did! I cannot WAIT to see what all you come up with - head on over to the SPCC Challenge Blog and see what the other girls have for you and link up your project for us to see! Happy crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Hey cute die cuts, and that layout is very nicely done! WTG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)