Monday, December 22, 2008

3 More Sleeps!!!!

OMGOSH I can't believe that Christmas is only 3 more sleeps away....it seems like it's just an average Monday LOL...but, it's not. The next couple days will be busy for us here at the Turner house, but I want to *try* to craft at least one thing each day throughout the holidays! Am I nuts? Probably...but, it seems to really help calm me down and keep me grounded....so that's my mission!
I got some "fun mail" today. Fun mail is anything other than bills and today I received my Verve order! Wahoooo! I went to the Verve website and case'd THIS CARD....I added glitter to the snowman, and used a different scallop punch for the tangerine tango...those are the only 2 differences...thanks for stopping by during this busy time of the holidays! HUGS!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)