Monday, December 22, 2008

Sneak Peek....

Only a few more weeks until the new catalog is here! I'm so pumped...I can't wait to see what other goodies they have in store for us addicted paper crafters :o) Here is a sneak peek at one of the new sets in the upcoming catty...it's called Just Buzzin' By and it's sooo super cute! I love the little bees - their sweet little faces are adorable! Thanks for stoppin by.....


Recipe:
Stamps: Just Buzzin' By
Paper: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, More Mustard DP, Watercolor Paper, Whisper White
Ink: Timber Brown Staz On
Accessories: Scor Pal, circle and pinking circles Nestabilities, Big Shot, MS border edge punch, white gel pen, brown brads, earth elements watercolor crayons, water pen, chocolate ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)