Thursday, July 11, 2024

KCC #724 {MONOCHROME CHRISTMAS}



 Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 

This is our "CHRISTMAS" week, hosted by Denise. There are only 20-some Friday's left until Christmas - isn't that CRAZY? Seems to go by so fast...I am glad that I can be ready to mail out cards by the time the season comes around! It sneaks up faster than we realize ;)

KCC #724 {CHRISTMAS}

This card was super quick and the designer paper did most of the work here.  Here's a close up:





Need more inspiration for the Christmas week challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 















2 comments:

  1. Wonderful card, love the deer and that you did the monochromatic card...way to go friend. Have a good evening! Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Lori. That designer paper is just gorgeous and I love the muted and frosty colour scheme. Apologies for my lack of visits recently but I forgot how time consuming a new puppy could be. Have a great week lovely friend. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)