Sunday, July 7, 2024

Cupcake Inspirations Challenge #598 and some NEWS!!!


Hello, hello crafty friends!! 

I have some super exciting news to FINALLY spill...I am now a "sweetie" over at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge and couldn't be more excited to be a part of this amazing Design Team! Cupcake Inspirations is a fun, calorie-free way to challenge your crafting skills and each week we provide a scrumptious cupcake to inspire you to craft. Here is this week's inspiration:


I decided to let the designer paper on my card do the work for me this week while I create a baby boy card for this challenge...here's a close up of my card:


Thanks again for stopping by to see what I've been up to. For more "sweet" inspiration, be sure to hop on over to the challenge blog HERE and see what my wonderful teamies have in store for you! 





 

3 comments:

  1. Love your card - so cute.

    Welcome to the team.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, and great to have you with us on CIC now. Love the paper you used, and very nicely done. Hugs, L

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute!! I LOVE those fun pattern papers that you used on this!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)