Thursday, March 21, 2024

Krafty Chicks Challenge #708 {CAS}


Welcome to "Krafty Chicks Thursday." 


This is our "CLEAN & SIMPLE" week, hosted by Diane.  My card was so easy and quick to make. Love it when it's quick and easy with some wow factor :) Here's a close up:


 Need more inspiration for the Clean and Simple challenge? Hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge Blog to get the details. And upload your project so that we can see what's happening in your craft space. 

Here are direct links to our wonderful Design Team's personal blogs:

Shirley's Blog  (Guest Chick)








3 comments:

  1. What a fab card Lori. I love the coffee cup patterned paper and how you die cut the sentiment from it (I thought your letters were stuck on top). Have a wonderful day friend x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! Beautiful pattern paper: COFFEE!! And I like that it’s layered on your card slightly askew. Have an amazing week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice paper and the Hello awesome use of the letter dies...awesome card my friend. Cheers, L

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)