Friday, March 22, 2024

Inspired By Challenge - Birthday Wishes

 


Happy Friday PEEPS! It is snowing (again, still) here in central Alberta and I am still not fully over my cold, so I am enjoying a bit of quiet time in my craft room. It's been a while. I was scouring for some challenges and I remembered my good friend, Laurel, puts on the Inspired By Challenge. This week's challenge is Inspired By...Daisy

So, I decided to incorporate the "daisy" theme, the colors and the sketch all in one card. It was pretty quick to put together and I love how it turned out. Thanks for the inspiration to get crafty, Laurel and all the amazing projects from your DT!


I am also entering my card into the following challenges:

Cut it Up - Happy Birthday (must have a die on it)
Cards 4 Galz - Spring Flowers with Dies/Punches
Shopping our Stash - Round & Round (use circles)

Thanks so much for stopping in today to see what I was up to on this snowy, chilly Friday. I hope you all have a fantastic weekend - cheers xoxoxo







8 comments:

  1. This turned out beautiful! Hope you feel better and that spring pops up soon.
    Thanks so much for joining us for the Inspired by Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful sunshine yellow flowers, gorgeous card..
    Thank you so much for joining in with our challenge at Little Red Wagon, hope you will play again..
    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it...that black and yellow color combo is so bold!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our “round & round” circle challenge over at Shopping Our Stash. Deb Horst, DT #SOS517

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous design, I love the geometric vibe and the black/yellow combo. Thanks for sharing your lovely card with us at The Beautiful Blossoms Challenge. We look forward to seeing more from you soon.
    Donna xx
    Beautiful Blossoms Challenge
    Inspiration Station Challenge
    Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a bold and bright modern look, love it!
    Thanks so much for sharing this with us at Beautiful Blossoms Challenge!
    xoxo, Aimeslee DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful CAS card and I especially love the way you've incorporated circles at every stage! (Awesome take on the sketch, too!) Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (circle!) STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous! Thanks for joining our Cut it Up 300th challenge.
    Hugs,
    Larelyn (CIU owner)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)