Monday, January 13, 2020

Eat, Sleep and Drink more Coffee!



Happy Monday crafty friends! I sure hope you are warm where you are because here in central Alberta, CANADA, we are in a deep-freeze, to say the least. Daytime temps are near -30C with windchills around -40C and night time low's are -40C with windchills around -50C! BRRRRR!!! I am enjoying a lot of warm bubble baths, crocheting and coffee as soon as I get home from work lol...remind me again why I live where I live?!? hahahah...ok onto my card...

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers today with this cute card made with some of my older coffee related stampin' stash. I came across this fun set from  Reverse Confetti - Drink More Coffee. Totally perfect for our winter right now ha ha! I decided to keep it fairly simple and clean - with some beautiful plaid paper.



I also die cut 2 coffee spoons from the Confetti Cuts that match this set from Early Espresso to add to the details of the card..so fun!



Thank you so much for stopping in to see what I've been up to - be sure to grab a hot cup of your favorite beverage and stay warm! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Super fun card, Lori! I like the cups outlined stamped with the colored heart in the middle. It's a good thing you like coffee isn't it, living way up yonder there! lol Hope today it's a little less chilly for you. XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun card. Cute cups with the heart. This would be perfect for my daughter who is a coffee drinker, however, I am not. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)