Monday, December 9, 2019

Coffee and a Good Friend

Happy Monday folks! I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend. T'is the season for Christmas parties, get-together's and late nights lol...It has been pretty crazy for me the past couple weeks so I am hoping for some quieter evenings so I can finish up some Christmas cards and get to decorating my house! I am wanting to see my cute snowmen and my tree out and making my house festive :) How about you? Are you completely done and ready for the holidays or just getting started? I am just getting started....lol 

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog today featuring this super cute and fun card made from goodies from Your Next Stamp.

 

Coffee Cuties is the name of this super cute set - it features these 2 friends in the coffee cup and the sentiment. There is also a matching die for the coffee mug!



I used the Window Panel Die and layered a light yellow gingham designer paper behind then added the image with foam dots for dimension. Super cute and fun! 

 

Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to find some crafty time in among all the hustle and bustle of the very busy Christmas season! Cheers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)