Monday, November 11, 2019

Latte Happy Vibes...

Happy Monday everyone! I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog sharing this Caffeinated Creativity project with you all. 

Before I get to all that, I would like to take this time to say THANK YOU to all of those men and women who have served and are still serving our country for our freedom. You will not be forgotten. Please remember to take a moment of silence at 11 am. xoxoxoxo 


I ordered a bunch of goodies from Your Next Stamp and had some fun with this cute set called Latte Happy Vibes - and it has matching dies! The images in this set are so adorable - I can't wait to make other cute coffee projects with it. Here are some close up's:

 
I stamped the cute skateboarding duo on Xpress It Copic paper and colored them with my copic markers, cut them out with the matching die and used foam squares to pop them up on the frame. This coffee paper pad is so fun - love the colors!   

 

Thank you so much for stopping in today! Enjoy your Monday - cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)