Thursday, September 19, 2019

KCC #473 {Thank You}


Happy 'Krafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! Today, it's miss Tangii's turn to play your challenge hostess and she's issuing the following twist for our Anything Goes challenge this week:

KCC #473 {THANK YOU}

Our challenges are always Anything Goes with the twist, so you can choose to use the twist or not - totally up to you! For my card this week, I decided to make a very clean-and-simple card and to me, the stamps here totally do all the work for me. All products are Stampin' Up! and it was made at our ladies Stamp Night a few months back using a 2-step technique.


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the Hen House HERE to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using Tangii's "thank you" twist. Cheers!



3 comments:

  1. Love this card, it is CAS and pretty, nicely done my friend! Hugs, L:)

    PS and Thank You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what it is, but I just adore 2-step images! This is wonderful and the colors are so warm and inviting.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)