Thursday, September 12, 2019

KCC #472 {Border Stamps}


Happy "Krafty Chicks" Thursday! Nance is our challenge hostess for this week and her crafty twist is to use "border stamps" on your projects. 

KCC #472 {Border Stamps}


I went rummaging through all my stamp sets and I wasn't coming up with ANY border stamps...yikes! Then, I came across an older set from Reverse Confetti and decided to emboss it! So pretty...


The "love story" die is from Echo Park and I cut it out of gold glitter paper. Although it's a bit hard to read in the photos, it's so pretty in real life - I promise. *wink* 


Be sure to hop on over to the Krafty Chicks Challenge blog to check out what the rest of the Chicks have in store for you! There is some awesome inspiration in the hen house this week! Don't forget - you do NOT have to use the weekly twist in your project, but we would sure love it if you did! Thanks! Cheers....



1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)