Monday, May 20, 2019

Coffee with a Friend


Hello, hello crafty friends! It is a long weekend here in Canada, so I have the day off work and it's going to be a busy one - I will be food prepping today and getting my laundry caught up as I have been planting the garden, shopping for flowers and mowing the grass this past weekend! The winds have been chilly but it's better than the white stuff!! :)

I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog and I am here to share this beauty with you all today:


Now, I wish I could take credit for this one, but alas, I cannot. This gorgeous card was made by my best friend, Leanne and it's one of my favorite craft room decorations - I HAD to share it with you all. It was made with the Heartfelt Creations paper pack and lots of pretty flowers.

 

Isn't it just the prettiest thing EVER?!? Thanks so much friend - I display it proudly in my craft room and I admire it daily! I hope you all have a fantastic Monday and have a chance to get crafty! CHEERS everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)