Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Life Happens...Coffee Helps!!


Happy Wednesday everyone! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day with loved ones/friends and that you are able to unwind and relax a bit now that the crunch of the big day has passed! Hopefully the celebrating is continuing today! I just have to ask though...where oh where did 2018 go?! YIKES...it just flew by! 

Today I am up on the Coffee Loving Cardmakers blog - featuring this adorable card showing off some of my favorite Stampin' Up! goodies:

 

I gotta say, this saying is sooooo true! LOL...life happens regardless but man oh man, a good cup of coffee sure DOES help the situation out! hahahha....


This card was made at one of my ladies' stamping group nights a while back and I just LOVE it! Especially the beans ;) Very cute!!


Thanks for stopping in today to see what I've been up to - Happy Boxing Day! I am off of work for another week so I will be in my craft room for a few of those! Can't wait! Enjoy your Wednesday! Cheers!
 

1 comment:

  1. Cute coffee cards. It makes me smile as I know how much you love your coffee. Beautiful cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)