Thursday, December 27, 2018

4 CC #435 {Sparkle & Shine!}


Happy '4 Crafty Chicks' Thursday everyone! It's been a busy few days and I am looking forward to a little down-time and spending a few days of my holidays in my craft room! This week over at 4 Crafty Chicks, it's my turn to issue the twist to the Anything Goes challenge and I would love to see some "sparkle and shine!"

4 CC #435 {SPARKLE & SHINE}


This beautiful card was made at our monthly club night and I LOVE it! This just might be my Christmas cards next year ;) 


Thanks for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Chicks have created using my Sparkle & Shine twist....cheers!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, just WOW! This is so pretty! Love every little thing about it <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, cool card, sure has the Wow factor...way to go friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! That silver snowflake sure does sparkle on the white.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Full of pop and wow factor Lori. It is stunning and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)