Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Paper Sweeties March 2018 Blast From the Past


Happy Wednesday everyone!

For the month of March, Paper Sweeties designers are hosting another "Blast from the Past" since we do not have a new release. 

For my card today, I am showing a card made with the super cute "Madison and Aloha" stamp sets and the "Oval Scallop Frames and Madison" Sweet Cuts:



I dressed Madison by paper-piecing and used the Oval Scallop Frame die to show her off - the hashtags are perfect and you will LOVE all the other sentiments included in this set! So fun!



Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team-mates have created for you for our March Blast from The Past:


Thanks for stopping in and we'll be back tomorrow with some more blasts from the past - for you all! Cheers! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)