Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Paper Sweeties February 2018 Blast from the Past


Welcome back to another Blast from the Past from Paper Sweeties! For my card today, I wanted to incorporate Valentine's Day so I made this card for my hubby who is away trucking right now so will receive it at a later date....


I started out with the "With Love" heart Sweet Cuts and some sweet, pretty designer papers. I hand stitched around the borders of the papers and then used our Sweet Borders to put my sentiment from Hello Friend on with white embossing powder. Very CAS but I love how it turned out! 


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you for our February Blast from The Past:


Thanks for stopping in and we'll be back tomorrow with some more blasts from the past - for you all! Cheers! 


2 comments:

  1. Oh, what a pretty card! Love the doily heart and wonderful papers...so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, love, loving the heart and the sentiment you used. Fabby creation.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)