Monday, January 29, 2018

MM #275 {Pastel Colors!}


Welcome back to my blog! This week at Merry Monday Christmas Card Challenge, miss Sue is our hostess and she's looking for us to use "pastel colors" on our cards:



I wanted to CASE a beautiful Christmas card I received from one of our girls, Sandy, in our monthly stamping club and it just so happened that I had all the goodies to do it. This is Sandy's GORGEOUS card she made for us:


Isn't that just BEAUTIFUL?!? I dug out my Snowflake Sentiments stamp set and Swirly Snowflakes Thinlits Dies from Stampin' Up! and got to work...I used a silver paper with Pink Pirouette for a pastel color. The sentiment was cut out using my Fancy Stitched Labels from Craftin' Desert Divas. 


Thanks so much for stopping in today - be sure to hop on over and see what the rest of the Merry Makers have created using Sue's "pastel color inspiration" challenge! Cheers! 


23 comments:

  1. Great card, the dies are awesome and the grey/pink is very pretty. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you, friend! It was very easy and FUN to make! :D

      Delete
  2. This is over the top beautiful !!!!!! So “jelly” I want one!!!!! I’m going to have to have the die now!!!!!.... ps.. I’m also “jelly” I’m not in. Card exchange club😢

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...oh girlie you make me laugh! Thanks!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Bath cards are beautiful. Love your pink and silver colors and the pretty design. That snowflake border is so pretty. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your silver and pink colours Lori and those fine snowflakes are just gorgeous. Love how you created the sentiment panel too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, what a beautiful die, Lori. And the pink and silver are perfect colors for it. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! Hope your weekend has been good!

      Delete
  6. Just love the silver with the pink behind, Lori! So yummy with that layered label for the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! The die is really pretty and fun to work with!

      Delete
  7. These are both so gorgeous! That die cut is amazing! Stunning work!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful die, wow that snowflake is awesome, love how it fills the whole card! Gorgeous card, Lori!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Colleen, yes, super easy and beautiful!!

      Delete
  9. Replies
    1. Thank you Nina! It was quite simple and I love the outcome!

      Delete
  10. Lori, Stunning and elegant.. I love the snowflake die and great color combo with the pink and gray. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE this card Lori and it just hit me that I have those thinlit dies too but haven't used them yet...now I can CASE YOUR card! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL!! Hope you've been having a wonderful week! Have to tell you though that I'm not too happy that you're not keeping the cold weather up there...these single digit temps are driving me crazy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL...well, last night and this morning the thermometer is reading -33C UGH!!! The sun is out so hoping it warms up soon! Thanks for the comment on my card - you have to make this card, so easy and PRETTY!!! xoxoxo

      Delete
  12. Phenomenal wow factor. Loving those dies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)