Saturday, January 13, 2018

January 2018 Paper Sweeties Blast From the Past - Winter Edition!


Hello there everyone! This month over at Paper Sweeties, we are showcasing some "winter" goodies for our January 2018 Blast from the Past!! 

Today, I am showing off miss Madison in her gorgeous plaid winter outfit from the Let it Snow stamp set :) She's ready for the cold weather wouldn't you say?! It's been soooo cold here in central Alberta, CANADA the past 3 weeks or so (-40C windchills etc) and I have been bundled up just like Madison lol...brrrr! 

Here's a close up....


I paper pieced Madison's outfit by stamping the hat and coat from Let It Snow onto some gorgeous plaid paper. I felt the same plaid paper needed to be used as my background - I LOVE PLAID! lol....


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you using some of our "winter" themed stamps and sweet cuts:


Thanks for stopping in and we'll be back tomorrow with some more blasts from the past - Winter Edition - for you all! Cheers! 

Paper Sweeties products used on my card:



3 comments:

  1. Madison is just darling in her winter outfit, Lori! Love all the plaid!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that plaid! Madison looks so cute! Love the snow, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super adorable! Love that plaid too! Hugs my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)