Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Think Snow!


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another installment for One Crazy Stamper. Today I am showcasing another cutie from High Hopes Rubber Stamps newest release called "Winter Joy!"



Today I get the pleasure to show off this sweetie - Happy Penguin and Snowflakes 1, 3 and 4! 


I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers and paper pieced with black and red paper then added stickles to the snow and the snowflakes are colored with a clear spica pen. I kept it very CAS to show off this adorable penguin in the snow :D 




Supplies Used: Happy Penguin and Snowflakes 1, 3 and 4 - High Hopes Rubber Stamps; Xpress It Copic Paper; Copic Markers: Y17, Spica clear pen; Momento Black Ink, black pearls, stitched hill dies from YNS

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper November Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! We would be thrilled if you joined us!
Cheers and happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)