Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Dancing Snowman Friends


Hello everyone! Welcome back to my blog and another installment for One Crazy Stamper. Today I am showcasing another image from High Hopes Rubber Stamps newest release called "Winter Joy!"



This pair of cute snowmen are dancin' up a storm and having fun doing it - don't ya think? They are called Dancing Snowman Friends....


I stamped the image with my Momento Black ink, colored with copic markers and added some glitter to the snowmen to make them sparkle!




Supplies Used:Dancing Snowman Friends - High Hopes Rubber Stamps; Xpress It Copic Paper; Copic Markers: B91, B93, B95, B97, C3, C5, G20, G21, G24, R81, R83, R85, R89, YR14, YR16; Glitter; Momento Black Ink

Be sure to hop on over to the One Crazy Stamper November Challenge HERE and link up your project with us! We would be thrilled if you joined us!
Cheers and happy crafting! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)