Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Wishing You....the happiest birthday

 

Happy Tuesday everyone!

Today I am sharing a super cute card I made for a sweet little girl using Little Bear Garden Digi stamp from Craftin Desert Divas. I colored the image with my Copic Markers, added the sentiment from Wishful Thoughts stamp set, then cut it out with the Crazy Stitched Frame die - here's a closer look at this sweet image:


I added a few flowers and some sprinkles and there you have it - super sweet! 

I would like to enter my card into the following challenges:



CDD products used to make my card:

Crazy Stitched Frame Dies



Little Bear Garden Digital Stamp



Wishful Thoughts Stamp set



Birthday Girl Sprinkles

DOODLEBUG-Birthday Girl Sprinkles Glossy Enamel Stickers. Nothing catches the eye more than cuteness. Add a touch of shimmer and brilliance to your projects! This package includes forty-five glossy enamel stickers in five different colors and three different sizes (nine of each color and twelve of each size) on one 3-3/4x2- 1/2 inch backing sheet.

Thank you so much for stopping in today! Be sure to hop on over to the blog to see what the rest of the Diva's have created for you! Cheers!

Craftin' Desert Divas SHOP

Craftin' Desert Divas BLOG

Craftin' Desert Divas FB Page



1 comment:

  1. Hey girl! That card is just popping with HAPPY and FUN! Love it! Don't work too hard my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)