Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Sweet Treats


Happy Tuesday! 

The March "mood board" over at Craftin' Desert Divas Gallery on Facebook is chalk-full of spring, fresh, bright colored happiness...lol...there's flowers, eggs, blossoms, beautiful spring colors etc. Here is a pic of the wonderful inspirational jump off point for projects:

Image may contain: text

I decided to go with the Easter theme to make my card:


Products I used on my card:







This trio of dies are approximately each 6 inches long. 

Craftin Desert Divas craft dies are high-quality steel and are compatible with most die cutting machines! Made in the USA.




Sugar & Spice Paper Pad

Thank you so much for stopping in today! I hope your Tuesday is an awesome one - full of crafty goodness and maybe some relax time ;) Cheers!

Craftin' Desert Divas SHOP

Craftin' Desert Divas BLOG

Craftin' Desert Divas FB Page




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)