Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Paper Sweeties March 2017 New Release Rewind!


Welcome to the Paper Sweeties New Release Rewind! I hope you have enjoyed our reveals featuring our newest stamp/die sets this month! 

You Warm my Heart
Sweet Cuts - You Warm my Heart
Keep Calm and Drink Coffee
Sweet Cuts - Keep Calm and Drink Coffee
Tackle Life One Cup at a Time
Planner Series - Coffee


My card was made using some older sets/sweet cuts to show that these new sets can be incorporated with ones you already have :) I stamped the house and sun from the Somewhere Over the Rainbow set then cut them out with the sweet cuts. The tree is from The Tree of Life set and I used the Sweet Cuts Sweet Borders as the grass ;) I colored the sweet birdies from You Warm My Heart stamp set, colored them with markers and popped them up in the tree branches. Such an adorable little scene...


The inside of the card says "You warm my heart." 


Please be sure to check out what the rest of my Paper Sweeties team mates have created for you - sooo much amazing talent - then be sure to hop on over to the Paper Sweeties shop and start your happy shopping! :) 


Thank you so much for joining us for our March release! We also hope you join us for the February Challenge over on the Paper Sweeties Inspiration page on Facebook! The challenge is "Anything Goes" and there is a lovely gift certificate and Guest Design Team spot for the winner! Hope to see you there!



Products used on my card:



5 comments:

  1. Lori this is ADORABLE! I love the sweet and homey scene you created! A gorgeous design my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty scene with the birds and house...so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable scene Lori! Makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This scene has me longing for spring. Love the peep, peeps.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute and creative, Lori! Love those birds having coffee outside!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)