Sunday, February 12, 2017

Cupid in Clouds Fun Lever card

 

Happy Sunday everyone!

I am sharing another Valentine's Day card made with the super cute digi stamp called "Cupid in Clouds" from Craftin' Desert Divas....

My inspiration came from our monthly "mood board" over at the CDD Facebook Page - come check it out HERE.

No automatic alt text available.

I received some awesome pre-made Lever Cards from Our Daily Bread a while back and decided to decorate one up using my CDD goodies! SOOOOOO fun :)

This is the card fully extended so you can see all the decorated panels:


This is the front view with the card open - you can see how the front flap "swings" through the hole in the front of the card base - very cool!


Craftin Desert Divas products used:







Thank you so much for stopping in today! I will be back next Sunday with another share from Craftin' Desert Divas! Cheers!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)