Monday, January 2, 2017

Winter Wishes


Happy New Year everyone! I hope you had a fun and safe New Year's Eve celebration and are ready to kick start 2017 with a crafty bang! 

I am so excited to be kicking off my design team position with Craftin' Desert Divas Digital Stamp Team - sharing a card I made using the super cute Ice Bear:


I printed him out on Neenah Solar White and colored him up with my Copic Markers then used the following CDD goodies to create the card:

Santa's Helpers Stamp Set (for the sentiment)













Thank you so much for stopping in today! Cheers!

Remember you can also find us at....




1 comment:

  1. Oooo! This is so adorable! I just love turquoise, blue and purple together. Lovin' those dies too! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)