Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Winter Gnomeo

Happy Wednesday everyone! Lori here from Caffeinated Creativity and I am bringing you today's CDD Daily Post....I am featuring a super sweet digi called Winter Gnomeo.  


I printed this cutie out and colored him with my Copics and fussy-cut him out and set him aside until I got my little scene created with some various dies, which I will list below, and I stamped the "merry & bright" sentiment from our wonderful Santa's Helpers stamp set, and then added some sequins to finish it off....here's a close up:




CDD Products used on my card:






















Thank you so much for stopping in today! 

Merry Christmas and all the best to you and yours in the upcoming new year! Happy crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Fantastic, love the little dude, great job, and awesome dies! Wahoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little gnome is super festive!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)