Thursday, June 2, 2016

Favorite Food/Beverage at As You Like It!


Welcome back to my blog everyone! 

The challenge over at As You Like It for the next 2 weeks is to showcase a project using 
your "FAVORITE FOOD/DRINK" (& why).

This could also be interpreted as a colour too, eg favourite is chocolate so use brown,
or you like strawberries so use pink/red.

Remember - You MUST explain WHY it is your favourite.


The sponsor of this challenge is

Prize - £15 voucher


I think by now you've got it figured that my ultimate favorite is a drink and yes, it's COFFEE! I made a bunch of crochet coffee cup cozies for Christmas presents and to sell and they went like hot cakes! I like hot chocolate and I only drink tea when I'm sick. Coffee is the bomb! I love all the different varieties you can get (breakfast blend, espresso, columbian, etc) and all the delicious flavor shots are a bonus as well! 

Here are a couple more cozies that I crocheted:



I hope you can come on over to As You Like It and get creative with us! You have until June 15th :) Happy crafting!

5 comments:

  1. These cozies are just a fabulous idea. I love them. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these Lori I have such a long list of things I want to make and these are on it too! love you have made some and love that you added the buttons to them too! hugs me xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori, this is wonderful...and I feel the same way about my coffee!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect for the theme this week, love these fab crocheted coffee cozies and your cups.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job friend, love those cozies...well done!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! I appreciate each and every one - they make my day! :)